Communications and Public Relations Strategy – As former heads of corporate communications, public relations, social media, publicity and talent management, Annie and Bryan are renowned communications and media strategists who work with clients to devise targeted and effective strategies to meet the individual business needs and objectives of organizations. Specifically, they offer:
- Strategic communications and PR counsel
- Issue and crisis management/communication
- Trade and business media relations and strategy including regular liaison/collaboration with network and production partners
- Profile building of individuals and organizations
- Launch support for businesses, brands and products
- Event ideation and support
- Talent management and handling
- Social media PR/messaging strategy
- Writing - releases, backgrounders, message platforms, and websites among many other elements
Message development – Words have the power to inspire, move, and motivate. They are the building blocks of a strong communications platform. The Punch Point Group works with individuals and groups to put the conviction of their organization and value of their products and services into messaging with impact.
- Company and product positioning/branding
- Specific topics and issues
- Writing/message integration into materials
Presentation skills training for individuals and groups – From the CEO to junior staff, every member of an organization or business can be powerful ambassadors for their company and brands. Our training sessions prepare groups and individuals to put power behind words with presentation skills that engage audiences of one to 1,000. We focus on presentation solutions to the challenges of communicating in today’s 24/7 information universe.
- Board meetings and other high level opportunities
- Internal and external meetings including town halls, podcasts
- Power point and visual aids
- Job Interview prep
Media training for individuals and groups – The Punch Point Group offers half day, full day and 2-day workshops. Successful interactions with the media can amplify a story to millions. We focus on helping our clients convey clear, concise messages to the audiences and controlling the story they want to tell while understanding and meeting the needs of today’s media from digital and social to traditional media outlets.
- Print Interviews
- Blogs and podcasts
Immersive Media Sessions – The Punch Point Group offers individual sessions with working journalists from its extensive network of broadcast, print, and digital media contacts. These sessions include coaching from The Punch Point Group team and real time feedback from leading journalists.
Executive/Corporate Coaching and the Energy Leadership Index Assessment – Annie is a Certified Professional Coach and a certified practitioner in the Energy Leadership Index.
Executive/Corporate Coaching for Individuals and Groups – Annie can help in any of the following areas:
- Assist leaders in new positions to successfully transition into their role whether new to the organization or making a move within an organization
- Work with valued executives and employees who might be experiencing a performance problem. Annie will work with them to develop new skills including making difficult behavior changes and/or improve executive presence
- Assist high-potential employees, at any level in an organization to develop leadership skills and help prepare for a step up in in their career – inside or outside their organization. Annie will work with executives and employees on issues related to personal integrity, decision-making, vision, judgment, problem solving, performance and presence
- Corporate, career and transitional coaching with an emphasis on leadership skills, strategy, relationships and politics, leaving a position or organization, entering or re-entering the workforce, among many other possibilities and,
- Personal coaching for individuals seeking clarity and change in their lives away from work.
Annie is a also a certified master practitioner of The Energy Leadership™ Index (E.L.I.), a one-of-a-kind, proprietary assessment that enables leaders to hold up mirrors to their perceptions, attitudes, behaviors, and overall leadership capabilities. The E.L.I. is also extremely helpful for personal knowledge and development. See more about the E.L.I. here.